We’ve used the lockdown to make some changes!..
- We got out our paintbrushes and ladders and got busy with the white paint.
- We have installed a custom-built racking system
- There’s new purpose-built poly roll dispensers for ease of use.
- We have installed new lighting throughout the ground floor and the hallways of the building.
- And for when the sun shines – there are new washing lines for eco-drying in our rear garden 😊
Please note: We are restarting our evening collections and deliveries from W/C 17th August 2020. Tuesday and Thursday evenings after 6pm.
And payment is via Cash/ Cheque/ Visa or Online banking.
Please ring 0121 605 2322 (it is so nice to speak to people) or… if you’re permanently on a Zoom conference call please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the ironing mound to be taken away.
Interested in our ironing service?
Drop us your contact details and we'll get back to you to answer any questions and provide you with a free, no obligation quote.
You may also want to know we’re very hot on taking protective measures against Covod-19 – these include:
- All our staff are operating under strict social distancing procedures
- Temperatures are checked at the start of every working day
- All our drivers wear gloves and maintain the 2 metre social distancing for doorstep only deliveries and collections.